Chili cucumber with yogurt dip
10 minutes, 292 calories, 1 serving
- 300 g yogurt, unsweetened (regular)
- 1 cucumber (~200 g)
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- optional: 2 tsp lemon juice
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: ½ tsp black pepper
- optional: ½ tsp chili pepper (dry)
- Wash and slice the cucumber and put it in a bowl.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chili pepper to the cucumber and mix.
- Serve with yogurt on the side, or as a dipping sauce, and enjoy!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App