8 minutes, 313 calories, 1 serving
- 10 g tahini
- 1 100 % whole grain tortilla (~40 g)
- 5 g sesame seeds
- ¼ bell peppers (any color) (~30 g)
- ⅕ cabbage head (small) (~150 g)
- optional: ½ lemon (~30 g)
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: a tiny bit of black pepper
- Wash, remove seeds, and thinly slice bell pepper. Wash and chop cabbage in small pieces.
- Mix the tahini with lemon juice. Spread on the base of the tortilla and add salt, pepper, and sesame seeds.
- Add the vegetables. Roll up in a tight wrap and eat now or take to go.
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App