Avocado pasta with feta, chilli & lemon
15 minutes, 821 calories, 1 serving
- 75 g spaghetti, whole-grain (dry)
- 250 g broccoli (chopped)
- ¾ avocado (~150 g)
- 10 g fresh basil (chopped)
- 50 g feta cheese
- optional: 1 garlic clove (~5 g)
- optional: 5 g fresh chili pepper
- optional: 1 tbsp lemon juice
- optional: 1 ½ tsp poppy seeds (~5 g)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add spaghetti to the pot, and cook for around 9 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Wash broccoli. Dry it, remove the leaves and then cut into small pieces. Add them to the boiling pasta for the last few minutes. Once done, drain both and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut avocado and mash the flesh with garlic and basil in a bowl.
- Add avocado sauce to spaghetti and top with broccoli. Add crumbled feta, chopped red chilli, poppy seeds and a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App