Bean quesadilla with spicy salsa & yogurt
15 minutes, 712 calories, 1 serving
- 40 g Greek yogurt, plain (full-fat)
- ½ lime (~30 g)
- 5 g fresh cilantro / fresh coriander leaf (chopped)
- 10 g jalapeños
- 1 tomatoes (~100 g)
- 50 g gruyere (grated)
- 40 g sweet corn (cooked)
- 200 g kidney beans (canned and drained)
- 1 100 % whole grain tortilla (~40 g)
- optional: 2 g onion powder
- optional: 1 tsp cumin (dry)
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: a tiny bit of black pepper
- Put kidney beans in a small bowl with a bit of bean liquid, cumin, onion powder, salt and pepper (optional), and mash together roughly.
- Spread mixture over one side of tortilla, and top with sweet corn and cheese.
- Heat a large pan on a medium-high heat, carefully add tortilla to it and wait for it warm up. Then fold over and press down, until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crispy.
- Chop tomato, jalapeño and coriander and put them in a small bowl. Squeeze in as much lime juice in you want, set aside.
- Serve the quesadilla with the salsa and the yogurt. Enjoy!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App