15 minutes, 688 calories, 1 serving
- 40 g cheddar cheese
- 20 g salad arugula (rocket)
- 2 tsp canola oil (cold pressed) (~10 g)
- 1 tomatoes (~100 g)
- 2 whole eggs (~100 g)
- 2 100 % whole grain tortilla (~100 g)
- optional: ½ tsp black pepper
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350º F (175º C).
- Wash the tomato, remove stem, then slice the tomato vertically to form slices.
- Place your tortilla on a baking sheet and drizzle with half of the oil. Top with grated cheese. Bake until the tortilla is crispy, about 10 minutes.
- While the tortilla is baking, start frying your eggs. Place a small pan over medium heat and add the rest of the olive oil to the pan. Once the pan is hot, crack the eggs into the pan and cover. Once the eggs start to cook, top them with salt and pepper. It should only be about 5 minutes or so. Remove the pan from the heat and uncover the pan.
- Once finished baking, remove the tortilla from the oven and top with the arugula, tomato, and egg. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App