Avocado & egg breakfast tortilla
10 minutes, 695 calories, 1 serving
- 1 ½ tsp coconut oil (~10 g)
- ¼ onion (medium sized) (~30 g)
- 2 whole eggs (~100 g)
- ½ avocado (~100 g)
- 2 100 % whole grain tortilla (~100 g)
- optional: ½ bell peppers (any color) (~50 g)
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: 1 lime (~75 g)
- optional: 5 g fresh cilantro / fresh coriander leaf (chopped)
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit and, with a large spoon, scoop the flesh into a medium bowl. Add the cilantro, lime juice and salt. Mash with a fork until smooth, with a few chunks of avocado. Taste and adjust seasoning. Set aside. Peel and chop the onion and the pepper and add it to the avocado mixture.
- Heat up the tortillas in a skillet over medium-high heat during 2 minutes approximately. Set aside.
- Spread the avocado mixture onto each tortilla.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry eggs to desired doneness and place it (them) on top of the tortilla.
- Serve and enjoy!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App