Mixed veggies with egg & rice noodles
10 minutes, 695 calories, 1 serving
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil (~20 g)
- 1 whole eggs (~50 g)
- 300 g fresh or frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, green beans)
- 50 g rice noodles (dry)
- optional: 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce, without sugar
- optional: ½ tsp ginger (dry)
- optional: 1 garlic clove (~5 g)
- Wash and prepare your veggies if you use fresh ones. Cut them into bite sized pieces.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the rice noodles and cook them until soft (around 5 minutes). Drain the noodles and put into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop garlic.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan on high heat and add mixed veggies, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Whisk egg(s) and pour into the pan. Cook for another 3 minutes or until egg is cooked.
- Serve with rice noodles and enjoy.
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App