Hummus & eggs on bread
10 minutes, 819 calories, 1 serving
- 3 whole eggs (~150 g)
- 1 tomatoes (~100 g)
- 1 cucumber (~200 g)
- 125 g hummus
- 3 whole grain bread slice(s), 100% whole grain (~125 g)
- optional: a tiny bit of black pepper
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add eggs and cook 6 to 8 minutes. Drain, cool in cold water and peel.
- Meanwhile, wash and slice the vegetables.
- Toast the bread if you want.
- Spread the humus on the bread.
- Slice the egg(s) and add all the ingredients on the bread as desired. You can eat any extra vegetables to the side.
- Serve and enjoy!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App