Chickpea, cucumber & sun-dried tomato salad
5 minutes, 801 calories, 1 serving
- ½ cucumber (~100 g)
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes (~40 g)
- 10 olives (~30 g)
- 250 g chickpeas/garbanzo beans (canned and drained)
- ¼ cabbage head (small) (~175 g)
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: 10 g fresh parsley (chopped)
- optional: 1 spring onion (~20 g)
- Clean and chop the cabbage. Drain chickpeas and add chopped olives to a bowl.
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for about 5-10 minutes, until soft. If you’re using soft ones, just chop them and add them to the bowl.
- Wash spring onion and cucumber. Cut both into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Mix parsley, salt, and olive oil. Pour the dressing over salad ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App