5-minute scrambled eggs with bread
5 minutes, 705 calories, 1 serving
- 1 tsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 3 whole grain bread slice(s), 100% whole grain (~100 g)
- 50 g cheddar cheese
- 60 ml milk (skim milk) (~50 g)
- 2 whole eggs (~100 g)
- 40 g spinach leaves (raw)
- optional: a tiny bit of black pepper
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- If you don’t have a microwave go to step 4. If using fresh spinach, place it in a bowl with a bit of water. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for one minute. Remove from microwave and thoroughly drain the water and liquid from spinach. If using frozen spinach, make sure it is completely thawed and drained and add it to the mug.
- Crack the egg(s) into the bowl with the spinach and add the milk, olive oil, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until fully cooked. Go to step 7.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Wash the spinach and add it to the pan, cook for 3 minutes.
- Crack the egg(s) into the pan with the spinach and add the milk, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cook for around 5 minutes, occasionally stirring with a spatula.
- Serve with slice(s) of bread.
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App