Eggs with avocado & fruit
7 minutes, 704 calories, 1 serving
- 1 banana (~125 g)
- 2 whole eggs (~100 g)
- 2 tsp coconut oil (~10 g)
- 1 avocado (~200 g)
- 20 g salad arugula (rocket)
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: a tiny bit of black pepper
- optional: a tiny bit of chili pepper (dry)
- Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry the egg(s) in the pan for around 3 minutes until cooked through. Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste preference.
- Remove peel and pit of avocado and slice.
- Serve with eggs, avocado, and greens with banana or another piece of fruit. Tip: Use leftover avocado in other 8fit recipes this week. Simply change a meal and search for other meals containing avocado.
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App