Cashew & vegetable wrap
15 minutes, 783 calories, 1 serving
- 200 g chickpeas/garbanzo beans (canned and drained)
- 1 tomatoes (~100 g)
- ½ cucumber (~100 g)
- 1 carrot (~50 g)
- 30 g spinach leaves (raw)
- 30 cashews (~30 g)
- 2 100 % whole grain tortilla (~100 g)
- optional: ½ tsp chili pepper (dry)
- optional: 1 tsp black pepper
- optional: a tiny bit of salt
- optional: 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Put drained chickpeas, cashews, lemon juice, pepper, chili, and salt in a food processor or blender and pulse until it has a medium consistency (add water if needed).
- Spread mixture evenly on tortilla(s).
- Wash and slice tomato, carrot, and cucumber. Wash spinach.
- Add vegetables to tortilla(s), wrap, and enjoy now or take to-go!
Access over 700 delicious recipes, download 8fitDownload App